Friday, August 29, 2008

Christmas Cards in August....


Those backgrounds I made using the Peeled Paint Distress ink has led me down a path of Christmas and Fall cards... :) That and I picked up some Christmas stamps yesterday.



I am working on something else which is not Christmas, Fall or Cold weather related. I don't know if it will make it to a finished project or I may jump onto something else.

Products:

  • Fiskars - Threading Water Punch
  • Vellum, White, Yellow/Green Cardstock
  • Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist, Lemon Zest
  • Ranger Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
  • Signo - UniBall White Gel Pen (Love this!)
  • Hero Arts - DesignBlock - S5068 Poinsetta and Birds
  • Penny Black - 3028F Joy, Hope...
  • Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
  • Hero Arts - Gems
  • Crystal Stickers - Pearls
  • Versafine Pigment Ink - Crimson Red
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Ranger Clear Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Just love it - very inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The punched border sets your stamping off really well. Also, I LOVE these colors together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is just plain lovely and it not plain either!!! I love the scallops, the little white dots. They look like pearls from here and look at that ribbon. The way you did the paper on the right is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!