Sunday, August 3, 2008

Part II - Resist Technique

When I tried out the pattern behind the flowers I did several different variations to see what would happen. This was the other background I created.


The recipe for the oval piece is the following:

  1. Stamp the first pattern in yellow dye ink on glossy card stock.
  2. Stamp the solid larger pattern with Versamark Watermark Ink.
  3. Brayer the Rose Bud Dye Ink over the entire paper.
  4. Use a dry papertowel to remove the color on the versamark.

Products:

  • Adirondack Brights Sunshine Yellow Dye Ink Pad
  • Memento - Rose Bud Dye Ink Pad
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Birds & Swirls
  • Hero Arts Black Gems
  • A Stamp in the Hand - Tall Poppies
  • Other background stamp - I bought it in a little Stamp Store and it was not marked. :(
  • Hero Arts - Birthday Messages
  • Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
  • Brayer

I thought the effect was different and the colors were more muted in a softer prettier way.

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!