Sunday, October 12, 2008

Simple Floral Birthday Card

I pulled this out from my archives. Something I created and never shared. I am still in Florida with the family. So no inking for me.. But I am having fun with the family...



The recipe is very simple.. The only thing I did a little different was scoring the cardstock using my fiskars cutter. I added double score lines on the pink and green cardstock.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Birthday Messages
  • Penny Black - Casual
  • Michael's Ribbon ( I will stop using the same ribbon.. I promise)
  • Gems Unknown
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Textured Textile
  • Versacolor Pigment Ink - Opera Pink

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Sue, your card is gorgeous as always. I love the ribbon, the color, the brads, everything. Now wait to got to my blog for a while so I can post. You my blogging friend have been tagged. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say this is simple but it is simply stunning! Love that white embossed background with the pretty flowers on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty. Thanks for the congrats too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!