Saturday, February 7, 2009

Radiant Rain Stamping

I was playing with my Lumin Arte Radiant Rain and created this card:



The effect is very soft. The design is something I did previouslybut updated with the soft flowers and butterflies.

Products:

  • Hero Arts Black and White Flower
  • Hero Arts Elegant Flower
  • Hero Arts Clear Design - Anytime Messages
  • Spellbinders - Butterflies 2
  • Luminarte - Radiant Rain - Jasmine, Periwinkle
  • Watercolor Markers
  • StazOn Royal Purple
  • Colorbox Mini - Lilac
  • Crystal Stickers - Pearls

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

5 comments:

  1. Do you know if the Raidiant Rains work in a similar way to Glimmer Mists? Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, very soft and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is gorgous in a special way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Here's my question. What did you use and how did you stamp those gorgeous flowers? Just beutiful, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!