Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little Things Challenge

This weeks challenge over on the HA blog is little things. Meaning their little stamps. I don't have any of their tubs of little stamps but I do have a little owl stamp.



I stamped the background of the wood grain previously and it was a scrap. I pulled out my little owl and repeatedly stamped him on the wood grain. I then colored them up a little bit.

To finish it off I created my scalloped circle and added a few more owl friends. That little guy hanging out at the bottom was added because I wanted to make him popping out and saying you hoo!

Hope you enjoyed my little owls.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Sparkle Clear - You Hoo
  • Hero Arts - Sparkle Clear - Halloween Wishes
  • Hero Arts - Wood Grain
  • Hero Arts - Designblock - Tree
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Olympia Green
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Marvy Uchida - Circle Punch
  • Paper Shapers - Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!