Monday, March 2, 2009

Scraps Sunday...

Godelieve http://stampingmathilda.blogspot.com/has initiated a challenge at 2 Peas to use up scraps on Sunday http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2761796.

I am going to keep with this because usually by Sunday night I am toast... Ready to wind down get the kids geared up for school the next day and myself ready for work. That's the perfect time to take some left-overs and use them up. In addition to the fact that I have way too many scraps..

I started with the center picture which already was complete from a previous challenge (Kwerner color challenge) which never made it onto a card. I find the labels shape hard to place on a card but I love it whenever I see it used in other cards. :)



Products:

  • Hero Arts - Silhouette
  • Hero Arts - Sparkle Design - Mini Messages
  • Hero Arts - Clear Design - Designer Butterflies
  • Adirondacks, - Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow
  • Memento - Rich Cocoa
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Black Onyx
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning background to stamp on - so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Suzz!!! And, I KNEW you would pick the elephant blinkie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Godelieve is so good at using all her scraps!

    The colors on this are so wonderful. I like the black stamping on the colored background and the dots around the border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty...I'm just loving those label dies...Perfect! great usu of scraps...we all have way more than we need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Sue! Your background sponging is excellent!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!