Friday, July 10, 2009

Inchie Flower

I am playing around with ideas for the next week challenge at Cornish Heritage Farm. The challenge next week is resist. I have this lovely silhouette set and wanted to do a series of them on inchies.

I ended up making a flower from the inchies. Not sure I like this but thought I would share and see if it ends up being something I like. :)
Products:
  • Cornish Heritage Farms - Silhouette Blooms
  • Ranger Distress Inks - Faded Jeans, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Birds and Swirls

Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and I love the card you made for the thinking inking class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzz! This is a very creative way to use inchies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so creative and extraordinary! Amazing!

    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing design! How do you come up with these inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precioso, creativo y riginal el trabj, me encanta, felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to use the mini size of the nesties label one. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sue! This is amazing, love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, Suzz! Very beautiful! Your flowers using inchies look like the wreath. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh MY Gosh! I want to do something like this on the IO blog. How absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!