Monday, October 5, 2009

Last couple of ATC's

I had created this flowery scene on an alcohol background awhile ago and didn't like it because the colors were so strong as one scene.

I decided to cut it into ATC's and add the sentiments and I liked how they turned out. I accented with the buttons because I love how it looks when a friend of mine uses them on her flowery scenes!




I had a little piece left over from my original scene and turned it into a bookmark for my middle daughter. She is a great reader!
Speaking of my middle daughter... She saw all my scraps on my desktop and decided to create her own ATC. I thought I would share it with you.. I had stamped and cut out the tower awhile ago and somehow it got stuck to this doily shape. Kaeli loved it and decided to mat it on the background and stamp Paris.


These are a few more ATC's I created yesterday and were my favorites.

The background is one made from distress inks smeared on the acetate with a little water added.
I just stamped the tree and added some white highlights. I am in love with my little B Line bird silhouettes block. I have four bird silhouettes in different actions that I can use.

The last piece I loved the antique brocade in the light yellow green behind the Love, Peace, Joy stamp from Hero Arts.
I added the bird and Snowflake and was finished. I was thinking maybe translating this into a card.
Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

9 comments:

  1. Tell Kaeli I love her French themed ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhh you have been very busy Sue - lovely effect on the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selection of ATCs, Suzz.

    Love Kaeli's too!

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhau!! Suzz, precioso trabajos, los colores me encanta, y con el blanco quedan preciosos, no se como hubiese sido sin cortarlos, pero es fantástico, el marcapáginas igual, me encanta. Tu hija tiene un buen ejemplo contigo y por aqui se dice "de tal palo, tal hastilla", que quiere decir que si su madre es una artista, su hija tambien, enhorabuena a las dos. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! you are so talented with the ATCs! I just love the alcohol inked ones, that color is fantastic. And the delicate tree on the text background, truly lovely! The little red snowbird and the pretty black ribbon make that last one really special! I think your daughter inherited your considerable talent, her ATC is very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATC's. your daughter has certainly got her talent from you. Love the bright colours in the alchol inked ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those alcohol ink colours are so vibrant!! Love all the ATCs!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I love them all. The Eiffel Tower is beautiful and I am a sucker for trees too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!