Friday, October 23, 2009

Spinner and Acetate Die Cut Challenge

A couple more cards for the Stamptoberfest challenges over at two peas. I hope to participate in all the challenges and have a few more to go...

This all started with me wanting to use the really cute star buttons in shades of blue and yellow. Of course those little buttons never made it on the cards!

The first challenge was for a holiday spinner and I decided to create this after I ended up with so many star scraps from my first card.

The stamps are all Hero Arts stamps. Ink is versafine Deep Lagoon. The stars can actually be spun in different direction!


This card was actually my first card and was for a re-cycled acetate challenge. Part two of the challenge was to use a die cut on the acetate. The stars have a layer of acetate which has been embossed using a CB folder.

All stamps are Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. Wow Sue this was / is a labor of love ...i can see all this detail and it's just stunning. Must have taken forEVER! Love it
    hugs,Kathy
    http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spinner cards Suzz. You just gave me an idea how to use some of the stars Heather send me - thank you.
    Have a great day!
    Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these ones Suzz... you are doing well at the challenges. So far I've only managed your foil one... and thats because I've spend all afternoon making foil and embossing it... now have to make it up into cards!!!! BTW - stunning idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siempre estás innovando, eres una sorpresa constante, otro logro increible, son ideas buenísimas ahora que se acerca el uso de muchas estrellas en los cards, buen fin de semana, bss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am speechless - this spinnercard is amazing!! Love your creations, Sue!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you used layers of stars for both projects. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spinner card is, without a doubt, the BEST I've ever seen! WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both wonderful and I am really tempted on the spinner. I have never done one and yours is just so fun and pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!