Tuesday, June 14, 2011

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Guest Designer

I am so happy to share that I am guest designing this week at the City Crafter Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is ATCs and I do love to create mini pieces of art.   I created three different ATC's. 

The first ATC I created used the Hero Arts Etched Medallion stamped on an alcohol ink background.

I blended yellow, red, and orange alcohol inks to create a warm background. Then stamped the flower two times on the background using versamark and heat embossed using yellow embossing powder.  I cut out the flower and pop dotted the center onto the second flower.  I accented with the embellishment and some ribbon.


The second ATC goes west... Another alcohol ink background using greens, caramels and blues. The stamps are the fun Wild West set from Stampers Anonymous.

 The last one is from the new stamp set at Chapel Road Artstamps - Class Act.  The set is called Typing Time. 

 Love the old typewriter and the sentiment is priceless.


The challenge runs for the next week. Go check out all the details at the City Crafter Challenge blog and the inspiration from the wonderful design team!

Suzz.





















17 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and wow, inspirational ATC's. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great selection Suzz. love that flower - very lucious and the typewriter set is priceless as you say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing.. and so different from each other.. You know I have a couple of ATC here in my craft room that you made for me.. I just love your ART. I am so happy you are our GD this week..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Sue. I really love the flower one, the colours are so gorgeous and I have to say the last one with the typewriter really brought back some memories, lol! Not that I'm quite that old but when I was the office junior with my first job I was given an ancient typewriter to work on exactly like the one in the image. Cor, it sure did make your fingers sore, Ha! Ha!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Suzanne. They couldn't have chose anyone more perfect to be guest designer for this challenge. Congrats. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all wonderful. I love that you have made each one so different in style to the others :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I'm loving that flower ATC!!! Congratulations on your guest designer spot Suzz, well deserved!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful little pieces of art, Sue! it's such a treat to visit you. i always learn something new and so love seeing your work! you ROCK, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are all fabulous, but I especially LOVE the first one.. just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so different and each one is fabulous, Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely mini piece of art, I am so glad that you shared your lovely work with us at CCCB this week, thanks for being our special guest!

    We have a ATC swap going on, feel free to join in the fun, details are at the end of the post at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GDT spot Suzanne! So well deserved! ALL of these cards are amazing! I love that stunning blossom on the first and what a fun technique used to create the background! You always have some fun and fancy technique up your sleeve :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab mini pieces of art! Love the colors on the stunning blossom, gotta love a good masculine piece, stunning B&W! Congrats on your GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all fabulous ATC's but I adore the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each one is so uniquely different! I love the glitz on the first one, the western touch to the second and the feminist touch to the third is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab ATC's,I especially like the flower one,love the alcohol inked backgrounds.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cool! Each one unique and fabulous! Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!