Saturday, December 22, 2012

Snowmen


These cute snowmen just make me smile.  I had this tag/piece from a bag I made last year.  I pulled the tag off and decided to use it as my decoration on some lovely glittery tissue paper.  

I wrapped up the gift with the tissue paper and  popped on the sweet snowmen and some ribbon and I was good to go..

The snowmen are from Art Impressions and colored with Copics.  The background is stamped with Hero Arts and embossed with a pink shimmery embossing. 

Hope your enjoying some family time.  We went to my dad's last night and it was lovely to see everyone.  They even managed to do some sledding which was really fun.

Have a lovely Saturday!

Suzz









4 comments:

  1. They really are adorable, Suzz! Love your coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look really cute, Sue! Have happy preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute - love the ribbon ties at either side, and the little pom poms too!
    Have a wonderful Christmas... see you on the other side!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love their little waistcoats Suzz, too cute. Enjoy your time with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!