Monday, January 28, 2013

PaperArtsy

I was thrilled to be asked by Leandra at PaperArtsy to Guest Design over at the PaperArtsy Blog.  I will be sharing projects once a week each month for the first quarter this year.   Leandra provided me with a wonderful array of Fresco paints, substrates and wonderful stamps!  I had so much fun playing with the paints and the stamps.  My posts started today over at the blog.

I fell in love with this ice angel and she fits the weather we have been experiencing: 


For all the details on the texture, techniques and products head over to the blog to see how this was created.

Also, the lineup of designers over on the blog  is extremely talented and there will be tons of inspiration all year long. 



Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us Suzz. Going to be awesome having you on board as a muse!
    Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous triple icon Suzz. I love what you've done with it and to do both sides is brilliant. Smashing work Suzz.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic looking triptych... will check it out in detail over at PA!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so artsy. Just love the fabulous mixed media look that it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super project, love the triptych.
    Congrats on invitation to be Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Suzz, wonderful mix of colours and I love the images and your wonderful way if putting everything together . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!