Friday, January 18, 2013

Sneak Peeks & January Challenge

Over on the Stampendous blog they are sharing a few of the new stamps that they released at CHA. Also the challenge this month at Stampendous is to use the adorable Stampendous Kiddos on a project. Since they have shared these projects I decided to share them as well. :)

My first project uses some really cool travelling stamps and sentiment:


I started with a suitcase that I painted with a little blue and white acrylic paint.  I then layered on the stamped images onto the surface and a few different ones I stamped on white cardstock and cut out and distressed.  My favorite part is the sentiment and the faux metal tag I attached dangling from the side.

My next card uses a new birthday set of the kiddos and some cool new shades of color fragments:
This card was used hot off the presses. :)  No sooner did I finish it before it was grabbed by my DD and off to a party it went. All images were colored with STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils.

The next card is the cutest little fireman kiddo!
 I remember my younger brother sticking his tongue out like that when we were little and he was focusing on something. (Usually getting into trouble).  Love the little dog hanging off the truck!

The new stamps aren't in the store yet... but they will be and you can ask your LSS to order them now.  If you have any Kiddo stamps get them out and play along.  The link for this months channel is on my sidebar.

Have a great Friday!

Suzz

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples to,showcase the images Sue. I actually still lick my tongue out like that when I am concentrating, so you can imagine what I look like when I craft lol. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, Suzz! Love all three but that second one is my fave! Love the colors and the bright, happy feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Suzanne! I especially love the suitcase! Have a lovely weekend. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the altered suitcase and the cute cards are sweet too - great stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super projects and so different too. I love the altered suitcase and sweet tag! The cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous kids cards Suzz and the suitcase is a stunning project

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey -isn't the tongue thing funny? My husband and son both do it! Love the cards and the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the altered suitcase, what a great way to incorporate the travel related images! Cute Kiddo cards, fab designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of wonderful work here my talented friend. Those cute images are adorable..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow that suitcase looks like its ancient! so cool.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW!! Simply AMAZING Projects!! Loving the added details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thought I commented before, sorry to be so late! These cards are all beyond fantastic! What a terrific job with the new products, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!