Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gift Tin

This is my second project for PaperArtsy this week.  I started from a tin that I recycled.  I wanted to use the ultra-cool Hot Pick Xtra 05 - Hardware stamps because there are hinges, keyholes and they have coordinating dies.



If you visit the PaperArtsy blog you can get all the details on my project.   I wanted to share a few other photos so you can see the different angles.


And when you open it up a little surprise message inside:


Other products used include: PaperArtsy Metal Card 12 x 12 (I love that it comes in 12 x 12 sheets), Hot Pick XTRA 01 - Backgrounds, Ranger Archival Ink - Black, StazOn - Jet Black Ink, Fresco Paint - Ice BlueFresco Paint-Pewter

Tomorrow we are going to visit Bluebell Woods.  A touch of spring for us all.

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous altered piece Suzz, love how you decorated the inside with the map and fabulous sentiment. Love the lock and great images and colour too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you turned this tin into shabby awesomeness. Perfectly masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look amazing.. I can see myself storing lots of craft goodies in there.. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab project showcasing the equally fab PaperArtsy products. Love the shabby look you've achieved here Sue.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!