Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shaped ATC's

Happy Wednesday!  I have been working on a series of ATC's for a swap.  The rules include shaped ATC and images that are digital or illustrations.  My desk is the biggest mess right now with all the different bits and pieces of pattern paper, embellishments, ribbons, and ephemera.  You name it and I have it strewn around. 

My first ATC was inspired by the adorable baby image.This image makes me smile everytime I look at it.
The baby image came from a Crafty Secrets sheet of funny images and sayings.  I cut her out and distressed the edges. I put her on a background stamped with a background script from the Artistic Outpost Secretary Pool in brown ink.  I had the sentiment on vellum embossed in brown embossing powder. I cut out the pieces to attach.  The roof was a wallpaper sample acquired at the hardware store.  The little tickets were part of another set of Crafty Secrets images.

My second ATC is a fairy:
The image was provided to me by one of my ATC swapping friends.  I added a set of butterfly wings from a K& CO sticker. The background edges use a doily stamped on vellum and embossed in ivory embossing powder. I added the sentiment from Artistic Outpost - Flower Market.

I moved onto a leftover stamped heart and placed a sweet angel in the heart.
The words came form a leftover stamped sentiment on vellum. I cut it up and took the few words and used them on  my ATC.  I love that I got to use up scraps of some beautiful paper that were left over for my backgrounds.

My next one used a map as the background which had me pulling out my traveling stamps.
I used the Artistic Outpost Charles and Amelia plate along with the Industrial Backgrounds to put the images together on the ATC.

The next one started from this beautiful paper that is embossed. 
The paper, trim, and image were all sent to me by various members of the ATC group. (Thank you ladies!) I mixed them with the stamped Eiffel Tower and sentiment from Artistic Outpost - Paris Exposition

Thanks for hanging in there through all the different ATCs.  I am off to work on 6 more ATCs using masculine images and found objects. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, worth all the mess in your craft studio. I absolutely love the baby image,made me smile. Fantastic design on them all. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally and utterly fabulous! I agree with Tracy, definitely worth any mess... Love the first two especially - wonderful work!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely atc's Suzanne! A great vintage feel!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely set of ATC's Sue. that first image is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection of ATCs you have created :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this beautiful eye candy with us Suzz! What a delight. Hope all is well and I look forward to seeing the masculine versions of the ATCs too! Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous Suzz. Your ATCs are so arty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!