Friday, January 30, 2015

Home

Hello Friday!! I am sure many of you feel the same way.  Of course I can't complain as I have been off work this week doing a lot of nothing.  I was playing in a new journal book this week and this is one of the pages I played around with.


I wanted to try the acrylic block with mists as a backdrop and then layered in some stenciled birds.  I added in a few different background stamps with soft grays.  I love the Darkroom Door Eclectic Key and how it looks like I drew it on the page myself.  

Products: Darkroom Door - Home,  DarkRoom Door - Eclectic - Key, Memory Box - Joy to the world, Memory Box - Branch, Birds Stencil, Ranger Distress Stain Spray - Honey, Mustard Seed, Tattered Angels - Spun Sugar, Black Charcoal Pencil

Thanks for Stopping by...

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Such a great make Suzanne...a real pleasure to look at!
    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue, just love this, it's gorgeous, those colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors with wonderful stamping. Thanks for showing Anneke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!