Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Masculine Cards

The Vintage Journey Challenge this month is Destination! 

I created two cards using a new set of Steampunk inchies that to me speak of travels and dreams that all people who travel to many destinations. I was inspired by Tim's distress inks and distressed the edges on my first card with Vintage Photo.

The next card uses a great sentiment for all travellers.   A bit clean cut for a vintage card but the images are vintage! :)

Products: Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Ranger Archival Inks - Black, Coffee, DarkRoom Door - Steampunk Inchies, Welcome Home, Photobooth Gentlemen, Wordstrip - Art de Fleur

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. great card , love all those textures on the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine cards! I always have problems making a card for a man but those images are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of those brilliant DD inchie stamps! Both look fantastic and are just perfect for the destinations challenge! Thanks so much for adding them!!! Love the black and white theme on the second one, but I think the first one is my real favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great travel designs - love the burlap and clip on the first one - great use of those fun inchy stamps! thanks for joining us in the AVJ Destinations challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards. Certainly makes you think of travel and the fun and discovery. Thanks for joining at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fantastic cards Suzz. Love the idea of using the inchies as the basis for each design. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!