Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Golden Canvas

Hello... It's Tuesday and I am back with a canvas bag that I used to decorate with dimension. I am entering this in the Mixed Media Monthly Dimension Challenge.


The new Darkroom Door  Fleur De Lis stamp had me thinking of rich textiles and of long ago times where the gold on fabric was prevalent in the designs. I decided to stamp the image using gold paint and added a hint of gold embossing powder.  I then added the flower garden texture stamp randomly with the same process to ad more color.  I also stamped the french text over the background. To add dimension I added the golden butterfly with the resin head.  I stamped the sentiment on tissue paper and edged it with gold embossing powder.

Products:  Darkroom Door - Eclectic Stamp - Fleur De Lis,  Darkroom Door - Texture Stamps - Flower Garden, Darkroom Door - Texture Stamps - French Script, Darkroom Door - Melody, Ranger Embossing Powder, Stampendous Luxe - Gold, Tissue Tape, Feathers, Butterfly, Resin Artifacts, Canvas Bag.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

6 comments:

  1. Love that golden flower, the whole canvas is so royal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing bag!! Love the rich gold tones and that flower/butterfly creation is amazing!

    Thanks so much for adding it our challenge at MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Suzz. I love the relic piece added to the butterfly. I love he subtlety of the colour, very classy. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! Very rich looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness this is lovely! i love the sparkles and how soft and pretty it is! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!