Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bright Hopes

Hi!  Back for a quick share. I needed an anniversary card to be sent off and had a little time to create one quickly.

I stamped the Verses Sentiment using the Ranger Archival Ink - Watering Can in the center.  I laid the stencil over the stamped sentiment and softly sponged Worn Lipstick around the edges with a hint of the pattern over the sentiment.

I sponged the edges of the background and splattered with Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Gold Lame. It dries with a gold shimmer.

Then I needed texture but wanting it to stay flat to travel cheaply I die cut a few flowers and sponged them in a coordinating color. They also got a splattering of gold.

I layered the card front and a quick card in less than 10 minutes (I big win for me. :)  and off it goes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and wow what a quick make, just what I need to be inspired by as mine always take for ever xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!